The endocannabinoid system (ECS) is a widespread network of receptors in the body that play a significant role in the functioning of the nervous system and stress response. Researchers have found that the ECS naturally balances many functions in the body, including sleep, energy, temperature, and mood.
CBD, or cannabidiol, is one of the many naturally occurring ingredients found in the hemp plant. CBD is one of over 110 different phytocannabinoids. This phytocannabinoid is generally most abundant in hemp. Researchers have found that CBD, among other phytocannabinoids, interact with ECS receptors throughout the body. Those receptors were also found to interact with molecules naturally created by the body that resembled cannabinoids, and were therefore named endocannabinoids (endo- means “inside”). This common interaction between the naturally produced endocannabinoids and the similar molecules found in the hemp plant has led to the interest in learning how phytocannabinoids like CBD can be used to support the many different biological processes that affect everyday life.
"The TheraOne Difference is how we describe the rigorous standards we hold our CBD solutions to, in the midst of a largely unregulated CBD industry. Education is empowerment, and we wanted to share what we know with our community to help them make the best decision for their personal wellness journey, especially in light of the myriad of claims and misconceptions about CBD. Here's what you can expect from every TheraOne CBD product and what it means for you:
1. USDA Certified Organic, from the ground to your hands. Hemp is nature’s sponge, which is why it’s critically important to set standards for how this extremely absorbant plant is grown and formulated into a CBD product. We go beyond vague terms like “made with organic” and hold our products to the strict, rigorous USDA Certified Organic quality standards. Not only do all TheraOne CBD solutions contain 95% or more organic ingredients to qualify for the USDA Certified Organic seal, the integrity of quality, purity, and potency is maintained from the soil our hemp is planted in, to every single step in the formulation process.
2. Full-spectrum hemp CBD oil to help maximize potency. The way CBD is extracted from the hemp plant matters. TheraOne CBD products are formulated with full-spectrum hemp oil, offering CBD and all of the naturally occurring compounds found in the hemp plant. Why does this matter? Those extra compounds - terpenes, flavonoids, fatty acids, and more - can work synergistically with CBD and lead to what’s called the “entourage effect”, shown to be more powerful than CBD on its own.
3. Independent 3rd-party lab tested and backed by Certificates of Analysis. Not only is TheraOne independent 3rd-party lab tested before receiving the USDA Certified Organic seal, every batch of our CBD solutions receive a Certificate of Analysis showing the potency and purity of our products.
4. Sustainably grown on certified organic farmland in Colorado. Since quality CBD starts with the soil, it’s important to us that we fertilize our soil naturally. We do this by planting vegetables after our hemp harvest to allow animals to feed off of the crops and, in turn, fertilize the soil the hemp is planted in. Together, the many organisms that come in contact with the soil work collaboratively to produce a mutually beneficial and thriving ecosystem. This process is called regenerative farming, and it helps us to provide the cleanest and highest quality product while also working to improve the environment that produces the hemp plants.
As a science and research based company founded on transparency, quality, purity, and potency is non-negotiable. "
CBD can be beneficial for everyone (as long as you’re over the age of 18). Everyone can benefit from a natural solution that helps to diminish everyday tension and stresses, whether you’re working out daily, constantly on the go, or spending long hours at a desk.
TheraOne CBD solutions are scientifically formulated to support you in every part of your day:
Activate CBD Lotion
- Perfect for pre-workout activation
- Warms and reinvigorates targeted areas
- Helps ease stiffness
Recover CBD Lotion
- Calms post work-out inflammation
- Eases discomfort, soreness, and stiffness
Revive CBD Body Balm
- Eases acute discomfort, stiffness, and tension
- Most potent TheraOne solution for targeting problem areas
- Nourishes and restores
Sleep CBD Tincture
- Promotes restful sleep*
- Supports restorative relaxation*
- Helps prevent morning grogginess*
Soothe CBD Massage Oil
- Melts away pressure and tension
- Supports stress relief with relaxing lavender
- Perfect for massages
"Hemp is nature’s sponge, which is why it’s critically important to set standards for how this extremely absorbent plant is grown and formulated into a CBD product. We go beyond vague terms like “made with organic” and hold our products to the strict, rigorous USDA Certified Organic quality standards. Not only do all TheraOne CBD solutions contain 95% or more organic ingredients to qualify for the USDA Certified Organic seal, the integrity of quality, purity, and potency is maintained from the soil our hemp is planted in, to every single step in the formulation process. In short, the healthier the soil, the healthier the crop, the healthier it is for you."
A lot of CBD on the market is imported to the U.S. from overseas and by the time it gets to the States, it’s nearly impossible to accurately evaluate its quality, toxicity, and efficacy. That’s why all TheraOne products are cultivated in a USDA Certified Organic farm in Colorado.
While all of our products can be used to support other aspects of recovery, like sleep and relaxation, Activate and Recover CBD Lotionsare specifically formulated to support your immediate warm-up and post-training recovery needs. Revive CBD Body Balm is a go-to for your routine, there for you when you want to target problem areas.
Yes! While both are effective wellness solutions on their own, they're even more powerful together. Our holistic approach to wellness and recovery drove the innovation behind our USDA Certified Organic CBD line, giving our community more modalities and ways to take charge of their daily wellness.
Whether you use our Sleep CBD Tincture before bed or apply a little Recover CBD Lotion before doing your full-body Theragun recovery routine, we're here to help you find the solution(s) that work for you.
Not only is TheraOne independent 3rd-party lab tested before receiving the USDA Certified Organic seal, every batch of our CBD solutions receive a Certificate of Analysis showing the potency and purity of our products.
This is normal, as Activate and Recover's thickness varies from tube to tube due to a high ratio of USDA Certified Organic, all-natural ingredients without synthetic additives and binding agents. Because of this careful formulation, Activate’s color and thickness may change while it makes its way to you, without affecting the performance of the product. Rest assured, we’ve performed an extensive testing and screening process to ensure the highest levels of efficacy possible.
We recommend shaking well before use to achieve a greater thickness, if desired.
We only accept debit or credit card payments for TheraOne CBD product purchases.
You will have to complete the purchases separately to use Affirm/ PayPal/ ApplePay as a payment method.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.