The Wave Roller is constructed to deliver the most powerful and efficient foam rolling experience. This smart vibrating foam roller is Bluetooth® enabled with five intensity settings, which allow you to tailor both your warm-up and recovery conveniently from your mobile device with the Therabody app.
CBD Add On Products
Specially designed wave grooves maximize traction across 12 inches of high-density PU foam for a smooth, quiet roll and just the right amount of pressure.
The Wave Roller can be used to accelerate your warm-up and recovery, increase blood flow, enhance mobility, and release tension at any time. Stay connected and access customized routines with our Therabody app integration. The Wave Roller and Theragun Percussive Therapy devices are even more effective together.
Wave Roller Features
- 5 Speed Settings - Controlled through the app or on the device
- 3-Hour Battery Life - Longer battery life for sustained use without worrying about charging
- Hypo-Allergenic EVA High-Density Foam - An innovative material offering full-body support
- 12 Inches Long - Designed for full-body use on a variety of body types
- Bluetooth® Connectivity - Seamlessly pairs with the Therabody App for speed control and customized routines.
Wave Roller, Deluxe Carrying Bag and Power Adapter
Multi-Device Wireless Charger
12.0 in x 5.1 in
(30 cm x 13 cm)
Hypo-allergenic EVA high-density foam
Battery Life and Charge Time
12V Internal Lithium-ion Battery
1-Year Limited Warranty
1. To turn on the Wave Roller, firmly press and hold the power button for 1-2 seconds.
2. Wave Roller will start on the lowest of five settings. To increase speed, short press the plus button until the desired speed is active.
3. Place the device under the treatment area gradually applying light to moderate pressure as needed.
4. To turn off the Wave Roller, firmly press and hold the power button until the device turns off.
Battery and Charging
1. After turning off the device, plug the power adapter into the charging port.
2. The LED light on the power button will flash until fully charged.
3. Charging is complete when the LED light on the power button is solid green.
4. Battery level is continuously displayed on the LED light of the power button when the device is on. To view battery level when the device is off, briefly press the power button and the LED battery light will flash to indicate the battery level.